On campus en-suite accommodation at the University of Limerick, can be booked through the Conference Registration link on the Registration page of this website. The rate is €52.00 per person, per night, Bed & Continental Breakfast.
All six bedroomed apartments are located on the beautiful parkland campus of the University of Limerick, with the River Shannon at its heart, and are within easy walking distance of all conference facilities. The University campus is located just 4 km from Limerick City, and is close to transport links.
All apartments are furnished to the highest standard and offer the following:
• A shared, fully fitted kitchen, and a comfortable lounge area, with cable television
• All bedrooms have en-suite facilities (i.e. each bedroom has its own private shower and toilet facilities)
• Daily Continental Breakfast is provided for guests
• Apartments are provided for people with impaired mobility
• Electric Heating in each bedroom/apartment
• All rooms have high speed, wireless internet access
• Prepaid card telephone in each apartment
• Secure key card entry to each apartment and room
• Free car parking
• Resident village team onsite and dedicated accommodation reception for guests to check-in